Wednesday, September 23

Little does she know

Hmmm sometimes my vanilla friends say things in jest that is are true about me I have to be very careful not to give anything away with my reactions.

Like today at work. I had a very sore tooth and was complaining about it. A colleagues offered painkillers and I refused saying I'd wait and see if it got worse before taking anything.

Colleague replies "Oh like a bit of pain do ya. You're so like 'go on give me some more pain, I love it', right?"

I laughed along. "Oh yeah, I'm a total masochist me. Make it hurt so good"

Little did she know I was speaking the truth ;)

4 comments:

Master Retep said...

I thought I was getting to know you, but a TOOTHACHE kink, are you mad?

Erik said...

Poor you, but I have the feeling she knows you are a bit addicted to pain. LOL

Paul said...

EmmaJane, you are wise to avoid using painkillers except in emergencies.
Too many are very bad for you and can be dangerous toxins hard for the body to eliminate.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Abel1234 said...

"Go to the headmaster so he can give you toothache."

Nope, doesn't quite have the same ring to it...!