Friday, June 12

Kinky coincidences

So I posted yesterday wondering if my friends were trying to tell me something with their various presents, but really I know that they were just coincidences. Funny kinky coincidences, of which I seem to have had a few.

Like when I was in the coffee shop across the road and overheard two people talking about Nimhneach. A kinky club that I was planning to go to, for the very first time that night!

Or when a work colleague sent me the link to all those kinky hotels I posted about previously. He certainly has no idea I'm kinky. And my cousin trying to convince me to go to a Burlesque Ball; I didn't need any convincing!

But the biggest kinky coincidence of them all still freaks me out a bit. I discovered that I had a kinky neighbour, just living upstairs from me! Mr T, a toppy type, very experienced in disciplining those who need it.

It's even more of a coincidence about how I came to know him.

My friend Mec used to live in Dublin but unfortunately moved away before we got to know each other. When he came to visit he wanted to introduce me to his friend (Mr T), so we set up a playdate.

The day before the proposed playdate, I checked with Mec about where we were going; I'm organised like that! And then ensued the following IM conversation

Me: Where's Mr T's apartment?

Mec: Such a street

Me: You SERIOUS?

Mec: Yes, why?

Me: What's the name of the apartment block?

Mec: Some tree something, let me check, it's across from a Tescos

Me: Is it Oak Manor ?

Mec: Yes, why what else is there?

Me: I live in Oak Manor

Mec: No way

Me: Yep

Mec: That's fuckin spooky

Me: Very!!!!

I was torn between being freaked out and also feeling a bit sad. All those years when I didn't know anyone else kinky, he was just upstairs.

Following the initial shock, the paranoia then set in. Did I already know Mr T or not? Had we met on the stairs? Was he the neighbour that had that wild party I complained about or maybe that neighbour who shouted at me for parking in his car space?

Luckily he was neither of these people and we clicked when we met. So now when we meet on the stairs it's nice, two perverts making small talk!

Except for that time when I was doing the walk of shame. You know, coming in early one morning clearly having been out all night and wearing the clothes to prove it. I met Mr T, putting out his bins and as we made small talk, all I could think was this would be a hot roleplay but in the cold light of reality it was just embarrassing!

4 comments:

Erik said...

More more please, cant wait

Kami Robertson said...

Oh, it's so lovely hot to have a kinky neighbour, I'm so envious! :P

And I loved the description of you meeting him early in the morning after night out LOL Poor little embarrassed you LOL

Miss Honey said...

I love that line, "doing the walk of shame." Wonderful to have like minded people to connect with.

MecIrlandais said...

"in the coffee shop across the road and overheard two people talking about Nimhneach"

What were they saying & didn't you tell them you were going??